Engage and learn about the latest brands from both established global producers and emerging craft distillers to help you build and tailor your next beverage program.
Top 5 Reasons to Visit
Inspire your next mixology masterpiece by bringing your senses to new heights as you sample a wide variety of craft and premium products.
Learn how to set up and operate a successful bar and position yourself as the next industry leader from proven experts around the world.
Expand your product knowledge and experience master classes through carefully structured demonstrations and tastings from industry peers.
Network with industry colleagues, make new contacts, and create lucrative new business opportunities throughout the region.
- Bar Convent Singapore is a tradeshow for bar and beverage industry professionals only
- Attendees are required to provide documents demonstrating their trade affiliation during the registration process
- No individuals under the age of 18 will be admitted
- Attendees must wear event pass at all times and be ready to present it when asked at entry points and for security checks.
• Bar Accessories
• Cocktail Utensils
• Non-alcoholic Drinks
• Premium Mixers
SPARKLING WINE & SAKE
• Bar and Restaurant Owners/Managers
• F&B Directors
• Brand Ambassadors
• Hospitality, including restaurant and hotel chains
• Retailers, including Supermarkets, Duty Free, Wine Shops and E-Commerce
• Importers, Distributors and Wholesalers
• Marketing/Brand Management, Consultants
Pasir Panjang Power Station – the debut home of BCB Singapore
Paying homage to STATION Berlin, the former iconic venue of Bar Convent Berlin, BCB Singapore is delighted to host its inaugural edition at the recently repurposed Pasir Panjang Power Station.
Built in the 1950s to supply the city’s power needs amid rapid urbanisation, its alluring raw and industrial makeup allows it to cater to any type of event, including car shows, art exhibitions, concerts, and music festivals.
Overlooking the docks of Singapore's great southern waterfront, Pasir Panjang Power Station reflects the unique vibe, concept, and atmosphere that sets the bar and cocktail industry apart.
Located just 25 minutes by car from Changi Airport and under 20 minutes to Singapore's thriving nightlife hotspots, get ready to experience a heritage venue unlike any other.